Do you want to use MX Player on your PC? If yes then read this full blog post carefully. We always need a good media player for our PC to run all type of media files, and It should support most of the video files type. MX Player has recently gained fame due to its easy to use user interface, and capability to play peculiar media format on Android platform. People are looking to install MX Player on their PC/Laptop. To use (Download & Install) MX Player on your PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP Computer, you have to follow some easy steps.
You can also Download MX Player AC3 codec from here.
How to Download & Install MX Player for PC/Laptop
MX Player for PC or MX Player.exe file is not available for direct download, so we had to compromise a little bit. You have to download an android emulator for windows to install the MX Player on PC. An Android emulator is a software that lets you run Android apps on your Windows Computer for free.
The best android emulator is BlueStacks. So, Here I have shown you step by steps How to Download and Install MX Player on your PC using BlueStacks. Even if you use any other emulator software, the steps will be pretty much the same. Start following the steps mentioned below in order to use MX Player on PC.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks from this website. After downloading it, install BlueStacks on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open BlueStacks and click on search button, and type MX player, there will be no results, but on the bottom left, there will be an option for “Search MX Player on Google Play”, just click on that.
- From the search results, click on the MX Player app. Now you will redirect to the MX player installation page.
- At this point, you can download MX player on your PC like you download any app from Google play. MX player will take some time to get download and installed on your computer. (Installation Time depends on your internet speed and condition of your computer.)
- Once it’s done, you can now play any Video on your PC using MX Player.
There is an alternative method, You can directly Download MX Player Apk from here. After downloading the file right click and open it with Bluestacks. MX Player will be installed on your PC Windows Computer via BlueStacks, enjoy using It.
Update: MX Player is now officially available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PC, You can Download it from here.
If you don’t like any other media player, you can make MX Player your default program by going to default programs in the control panel menu, and make MX Player your default program for all the file types by checking all file extensions in the dialog box.
MX player is quite smooth and doesn’t hang on Android or Windows Computers, unlike some other players. That’s why it is an obvious choice to go for it. VLC and KM players are bit laggy, and take time for cache rebuild, whereas in MX Player it is not necessary.
Note: If you own a Mac computer then you should Download MX Player for Mac, I’m damn sure you won’t use any other media player after trying MX Player. Also, you can Download MX Player for iOS (iPhone/iPad) for Free from here.
Some MX Player Alternatives also give tons of features which MX player fails to provide like subtitle and track synchronization. Nevertheless, No other Media Player can beat MX Player In any way. Anyhow, Thank you for reading this tutorial for downloading MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP Laptop Computer. Comment below if you’re facing any problem with MX Player for PC installation, our team will try to help you out in no time.